Based in Phoenix, Arizona
Press / Business Contact:
Indie Game House, Arizona
DescriptionIvy Games is an indie game studio dedicated to bringing lively and original games to life (or, in the case of Gravity Ghost, the afterlife).
Ivy Games was founded in 2010 by independent game developer Erin Robinson. Our first commercial game was "Puzzle Bots," which was showcased in the PAX 10 that year.Today
Read more about who we are and how we got here: http://livelyivy.com/gravityghost-com/meet-the-ghosts-our-dev-team/. Currently there are 4 of us working on the game: Erin, Ben, Mike, and Courtney.
There are far more images available for Ivy Games, but these are the ones we felt would be most useful to you. If you have specific requests, please do contact us!
Awards & Recognition
- "IndieCade Finalist" - 2013
- " PAX Prime Indie Megabooth Selection" - 2013
- "Destructoid staff pick for favorite games at E3" - 2013
- "This is incredible."
- Jon Carnage, Twitch.tv
- "Quirky characters and papercraft aesthetics aside, Gravity Ghost offers a beguilingly pure gaming experience."
- Daniel Nye Griffiths, Forbes
- "[Gravity Ghost] brings an almost unbridled sense of joy to the gameplay — the stakes aren’t high so you actually get to enjoy the game mechanics. [...] And the gravity physics are really like nothing I’ve experienced before."
- Megan Patterson, Paper Droids
- "9/10 [...] Gravity Ghost has the potential to be this year’s independent sensation"
- Emmeline P, GameSkinny
- "Gravity Ghost is being the pristine ballerina that holds her awkward pose inside a musical jewellery box, but when the lid is closed and herself out of sight, she is able to perform her dance in a private universe, stretching each limb and aching muscle. [Its] barebones narrative seems so tragic and human and real."
- Chris Priestmas, IndieStatik
- "Gravity Ghost is heavy on fun"
- Jonathan Holmes, Destructoid
- "The little Indie Mario Galaxy that could"
- Kirk Hamilton, Kotaku
- "Another great E3 memory: watching the expression of pure joy on @aedavis's face while she played @Livelyivy's Gravity Ghost."
- Anthony Burch, Hey Ash Whatcha Playin
- "Movement is just incredibly enjoyable [...] It’s just really really satisfying and kind of downright relaxing. Additionally, soundtrack is A) Bumpin. Totally excellent, and B) Not surprising that it is because it’s done by Ben Prunty."
- Ryan “Northern Lion” Letourneau, YouTube
- "The sounds and music in Gravity Ghost fill you with a sense of letting go of real life."
- Sam Hughes, The Sound Architect
- "The music is perfect for the game, engaging but slightly depressing as it beautifully sets the atmosphere and is all around odd and otherworldly."
- Stephen Wilds, CultureMass
Team & Repeating
Game Design, Art, Writing